10 Mar 2013

Pizzas and Piercings

Hiya lovelies! 
Been a while...
Well, I was in Dubai for a week, and then I've been so exhausted this whole week that I just haven't found the energy to blog... Until now!

This friday I had a very lovely evening with Line 
 We had to babysit my little sister, but she fell asleep rather early and thus we tried out the most disgusting green liquor ever. And then we went out to buy pizza. The pizza was delicious. 
It was really nice, cutting the pizzas with scissors and eating sloppy while talking with our mouths full! 
Line stayed quite late, and after she'd left I fell asleep really quickly...











Line and my sis! 





Saturday I got up really early, because I was veryvery excited! You see, I was going to get my first piercing! 
So me and my mother went to the piercing studio, and I got my naval pierced! It hurt, but it weren't as painful as I thought it was going to be and I'm really happy with the result!
After I got my piercing done I took the underground into the city and met up with an old friend of mine whom I haven't met in ages! It was lovely 
I only had time to see her a quickie tho, because then I needed to get home and get ready for Linn's birthday party! 



I wore my little black dress with one shoulder strap and a pink bow around my waist, and also added my white stay-ups as a nice little detail 
I really liked this party outfit, so I'll probably wear it at my own birthday party next weekend haha!






However, me and Becca thought it would be hilarious if we turned up at Linn's place in sweatpants and sweatshirts.
And thus we did.








♥ Most attractive thing you'll ever see 















Anyhow, the party was great! We ate good food, had food fights (Becca almost succeeded in placing a mozarella in Olivers shirt!), watched Melodifestivalen and just had a very lovely time! I hope my own party will be just as great!

It's quite funny, because Linn's birthday is the same day as mine! 13th of March! Except she's a year younger, but hey! Still the same day.


And now, I have just been sitting on my ass doing nothing since I got home this morning.
I think I'm going to watch a live DVD with my boys (coughgazettecough) and then go help mom with dinner! Tacos 

Bye for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment