28 Mar 2013

♥ Secret Love ♥


So in Stockholm we have an Asian focused museum called the East Asian Museum, and they've been hosting an exhibition called Secret Love for a few months now. I've been curious on this exhibition since I heard about it, but I never got of my lazy bum to actually go see it. 
A few days ago, however, I discovered that the exhibition would be removed and replaced at the end of this month, and therefore I finally went to see it! And I dragged my lovely pearl Bel with me too 

And the exhibition was lovely! Filled with controversial photographs and paintings, videos, interviews and just lots of really cool things really!  

Two pieces from the exhibition. 

We ended up staying longer than we anticipated at the museum, and took a look at some of the other exhibitions too before we went out to sit in the sun and watch the view.
I think the top photo was the nicest view ; ) 

When I got home afterwards I found a nice little surprise in the mail ~


My new lenses and lashes had arrived!
And my new wig arrived the day prior, so I'm quite happy 



(left pic)I tried on my new lenses, and I'm already horribly in love with them ♥ (left pic)
I also wore my new wig today, in which I'm also very much in love with (right pic)


Starting tomorrow I'm having Easter Break, and it's a relief, to be honest.
I'm meeting Jacob tomorrow for  a Swedish fika, and then a horror movie at his place 

But for now, I'll bid my farewells! Good night pumpkins 

(there's no way i'm spell checking this go away)







No comments:

Post a Comment