31 Jul 2013

Gotland + Värnamo

Hey babes!

It's been a while, and I've been up to a lot so I've got some blogging to do!
This post will be about the trip to Gotland and Värnamo I did with Linn!

So me and Linn took the boat to the swedish island Gotland, where we stayed for three nights in the city Visby.
We had a great time investigating Visby, shopping, and watching American Horror Story: Asylym


 We also befriended stone sheeps



Bought this dress at a store in Visby!



After our time in Visby we took the boat back to the mainland to the city Värnamo!
The city itself wasn't very exciting, and we mostly watched Blue Mountain State at our hotel room...
However, we did go to the theme park "The World of Astrid Lindgren", which was a lot of fun!
The park consisted of small replicas of settings from different Astrid Lindgren stories like Pippi Longstocking, Brothers Lionheart, Ronja the Robber's Daughter, etc!


 My favourite parts of the park was a part called "The Little Land" where all the houses were really tiny (so I could pretend to be a titan), and the Brothers Lionheart part!
I'm actually a huge sucker for the Brothers Lionheart. I love that movie so much.

And then we went back home to Stockholm, and shortly after I went to the swedish convention NärCon! I'll write about NärCon eventually, but it'll have to wait for now!

Goodnight!

2 comments: