27 Sept 2013

Outfit Dump

So, since I've promised myself to blog more often I'll do an outfit-dump-post tonight too!
Two posts in one day..? Whoa. 

So
Outfit-Dump


Wore this one at a band-meeting a few weeks ago.

Wig: CosplayWig on eBay
Cardigan: Gina Tricot
Skirt and stockings: H&M



Second day of school!

Bow: Kina Li
Wig: eBay
Shirt: H&M




I think this was from second week of school or something...

Wig: eBay
Bows: Kina Li
Necklace: Bought it at a convention
Shirt: ESPRIT
Shorts: DreamV
Shoes: Diechmann Shoes


Sometimes you just gotta wear superhero t-shirts, ok...

Shirt: Some warehouse in Germany
Skirt: H&M
Stockings: H&M







 One of my favourite outfits lately!

Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Wig: eBay
Top: A marketplace in Italy
Skirt: DreamV
Shoes: DreamV
Scarf: Gina Tricot







Bunny-dress: Super Lovers
Stockings: H&M
Lashes: Diamond Lash


Also got a new wig! 

Wig: eBay
Beret: H&M


Aaaaand I dyed my hair this week, which can kinda of be seen in the picture...
Saga helped me dye it, and it's a warm dark-brown with golden blonde on the side!
I've also fallen in love with my classmate Alicia's jacket, which I am happily wearing in the pic... Oops... 



Today's outer look!

Beret: H&M
Wig: eBay
Coat: Ergi by Piratessan
Shoes: DreamV



And that's it!
Now, I shall pack for Helsinki! 



2 comments:

  1. I like your pic with the hood! It's so cute (〃∇〃)  〜Cool outfits !

    seerachan.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so pretty! I love your outfits they are all adorable! ^.^ ♡ you are one of the cutest girls I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete