27 Sept 2013

Pre-Concert Blogging

So I'm sitting in my living room, watching a GazettE live DVD, and dying.
Because tomorrow I will board the plane to Helsinki with mr Guitar (Jacob) and Beccabby.
And on sunday, we will see the GazettE live.
I'm seriously shaking, the joy and excitement I'm feeling is overwhelming.

GazettE have been my favourite band for years. And I love them to death. 
And I will finally see and hear them live. I couldn't be happier.
When I booked the tickets this spring Alex told me that he was so happy for me, since I always used to say that the only thing I really wanted was to see the GazettE live.
And it's finally happening.

Sadly, it has a bad sound to it to say that you like the GazettE nowadays. That really upsets me. Because, while I agree on the fact that like 70% of the fandom is fucking idiots and batshit crazy and just plain embarrassing (Take the Mexico incident, for example...), GazettE is still a great band which creates wonderful music, and not all of the fans are that way.
So yeah, I love the GazettE so much and I'm so happy that I'm going to see them live.
And I will blog about it! 


✮     ✮    
GazeRock Is Not Dead 


No comments:

Post a Comment