3 Nov 2013

Linn and Nellie's British Adventures

Hey there!
So, a couple of days ago me and Linn returned from London!
It was a great trip that consisted mostly of shopping and being rude in swedish to the poor brits (who couldn't understand shit) when they walked into us at the subway stations. Best part of going abroad: you can tell them to suck your dick and they won't understand a thing. 

So, let's write some about the trip, then!

Day 1 - Airplanes and KFC

So the first day of our british adventures was spent mostly in an airplane, watching AHS: Coven and taking silly pictures on my Mac. 
Beautiful.

After taking ground, we took a cab to the hotel and admired the christmas-feeling it had!

It was so pretty!

After a quick rest at the room, we then headed out to grab some KFC!

The left pic is me actually enjoying the rain (I've just missed London a lot, even the rain...) and the right pic is just us being dumb and the glorious british flag!

Day 2 - Rise of the shopping

The second day was the first "real" day, I'd say. 
After waking up Linn by playing some Backstreet Boys (which then became our jam the whole trip) we went down to the hotel breakfast and was left speechless. The breakfast was glorious! It had scrambled eggs, muffins (they we're so fluffy, but without being dry. like clouds...), croissants, applepie-things, fruit, berries, everything! Damn, I miss that breakfast...

Anyway, after stuffing our faces with food, we headed out into the big city!
Beautiful "waiting-for-the-train"-pic. 

Our first stop was the shopping centre Trocadero at Picadilly Circus, since there lies a store called Tokyo Toys where they sell various anime things, some japanese fashion items, and circle lenses!
We both got a pair of circle lenses each, some cute tights, and I also got myself a titan mask (which I then became attached to my body, I swear)!
Then we went to Oxford Street and visited a few shops, and also spent a lot of time at Primark! Damn, do I love Primark.
I got a hat with cat ears, an ugly christmas sweater (that jingles!), a jeans dress and two knickers!
We also went to Claire's, where I got three ribbons for my hair!

The results of my shopping spree!

We also had lunch at Starbucks, where our inner Blue Mountain State freaks came out and we tried to get them to write "Thad Castle" and "Alex Moran" on our cups. The result was... varied.
Yeah...

I tried wearing buns with my wig that day, but after a while I took the buns out since they began falling apart... 

I liked wearing buns, and I probably will wear it again!

And outfit:


Bonus titan-pic...

Day 2 - Shopping: The sequel

First we headed out to Camden Town, and after looking through most of it we went to Picadilly Circus again.
At Camden we both got ourself matching pairs of white stay-ups, garterbelts and fancy cigarette cases!
When we got to Picadilly again, we went to Tokyo Toys once more where I got another pair of cute tights that I'd been contemplating the day before and also bought a set of japanese candy! Yum!
However, before we got to Picadilly we accidentally stumbled into China Town!
And man, China Town was great!
We found some really great stores which sold rilakkuma stuff, Dolly Wink, Diamond Lash, Palty, etc! We also visited a shop that had a purikura! Of course we took some pics!
I really like these pictures ;3;;

We also got matching Rilakkuma lighters, and I bought three packages of false lashes (one from toyoepin, one from Dolly Wink, and one from Diamond Lash). However, one of the packages managed to fall out of my bag later that day... That was a bummer for sure...


Sightseeing; titan style~

And, well, my look for the day starring my new cat-hat;


That night we had dinner at a indian restaurant, and it was delicious! 

Day 3 - Going Home

We had to get up very early for our flight, so both of us were very tired... We spent the flight watching Perks of Being a Wallflower and sleeping...
When we got home I didn't have much time to rest before I had to head over to rehearsal with DAiZiES. Man, I almost fell asleep on the floor...

But, all in all, it was a great trip and I am very satisfied with it!
I'll try to make another update tomorrow, but until then;
Goodnight!

(If you think I will proof-read this you are wrong)

No comments:

Post a Comment