21 Nov 2013

Phoneless and dying...

Hey there fellas...

If you follow me on twitter or tumblr, you've probably seen that my phone was stolen last sunday. 
So, I've been through four days without a phone and I CAN'T TAKE THIS
Ahem. Yes, as I was saying... That means I haven't been able to upload anything on instagram, take outfit photos/selcas, and lots of other things I use my phone for. I also have no idea what time it is most of the time. Yay.
Buuuuut, if things goes smoothly I'll get a new one this weekend...

Aside from that? Not much is happening. I'm tired all the time, I have the most beautiful girlfriend in the world, great bandmembers, pretty much that. 
And Sweden is getting colder and colder and I'm dying. Yesterday I thought it was a good idea to do a oraora kei inspired outfit... Consisting of pants that ended under my knee and a top showing off my bellybutton... Yes, I was freezing my ass off, thank you very much.

And, to end this pretty much meaningless post; here's an outfit pic from this weekend!

Wig: CosplayWig on eBay
Hair accessories: Ergi & H&M
Dress: DreamV/Yumetenbo
Tattoo tights: Amai-shop
Shoes: DreamV/Yumetenbo

No comments:

Post a Comment