15 Mar 2014

GinaBarto LuxLocks Sponsored Wig Review

A few weeks ago I was contacted by the shop owner of ginabarto.etsy.com and ended up getting sponsored with one of the wigs from her store!

I was thrilled, since the shop has a lot of beautiful wigs, and as I got the wig I was even more thrilled!
The wig is absolutely perfect, and I really have nothing bad to say about it!




The wig is thick and of great quality, and it even smells fantastic!
Some of the wigs of the store may be quite pricey, but it's definitely worth it's price!
The wig is soft, and you can't see through the strands of hair in any way. The hair doesn't fall of, so you won't end up with wig hair all over your room either!
You should definitely check out some of this store's wigs!

I am extremely satisfied with this wig, I'm practically in love with it!
The store owner offers great contact throughout the process and the shipping is relatively fast!

The wig I got was this one:

                             Manhattan // Brunette Full Synthetic Wig


Well that's all for now peeps!
See you next time!

Love,
Lucifer

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear^^ U are so cute~ And i'm ur new follower! thanks for inspration ~

    http://jujurika.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wig suits you so well!. o:
    You're such a beauty. ~ ♥
    http://pikachuu-zombiehero.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete