19 Mar 2014

Sweet 17

Last week I had my 17th birthday (March the 13th), which was spent with a fever in front of Lord of the Rings...
But even though I'd been down with a fever for three days straight, it was a nice birthday! I didn't mind just laying on the couch with LotR all day, and my girlfriend came by for a while to give me a birthday present (cigarettes and an AC/DC cd) so all in all it was nice! When my family came home later we had thai take out and I got to open my presents. The only downside to this birthday was actually that I couldn't spend it with my best friend, whom also has her birthday on march the 13th. 

The original plan for mine and Linn's birthday had been to go to our favourite restaurant with our families and partners, and then to go bowling, but since we both was sick we couldn't do any of that... But oh well!

The gifts I got was:

Leopard Backpack from H&M

Bag from Be Exclusive

Black Heels

Studded Black Heels from H&M

Red skirt from H&M

Wonderstruck Perfume and Body Lotion Set by Taylor Swift
(Personally I don't really like Taylor Swift, even though her songs are mighty catchy... But these smell glorious!)

I also got a gift card that I can use in all stores in a certain shopping mall, which I will spend soon enough!

See you next time!

Love,
Lucifer

1 comment: